Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If I wanted a man, I'd be straight..........

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A LOT OF AG'S ARE GOOD ENOUGH WITH THERE GIRL CUMMING ONLY. UMMM I LOVE WHEN MY LADY CUMS BUT SH*T I WANT A NUT TO. AN AG ONCE TOLD ME IT MAKES THEM FEEL LESS OF A MAN... THAT SH*T THROW ME OFF BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS A MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE. I THINK THESE AG'S TAKE THERE PART A LITTLE TO FAR AT TIMES. GOD IS PERFECT HE DIDNT MAKE A MISTAKE BY MAKING U A FEMALE. HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. IN THE LABEL WORLD SOME PEOPLE WOULD CALL ME AN AG SOME PEOPLE WOULD CALL ME A FEM- AGREES. I THINK IM A WOMAN AND I LOVE WOMEN THAT LOVE BEING WITH WOMAN (LESBIANS). I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMAN CALLING ME A MAN LOOK AT ME AS IF IM SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN OR PLAY THE PART OF A MAN. THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A LESBIAN TO ME. A WOMAN THAT DATES A WOMAN POSING AS A MAN SOUNDS LIKE A WOMAN THAT LIKES MEN ( STRAIGHT) I DONT F*CK WITH THEM. THEY ARE THE FIRST ONES IN LINE F*CKING A NIGGA BEHIND UR BACK. ALL THE SIGNS WERE THERE, IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE AG'S WHAT IS IT ABOUT ACTING LIKE A MAN? Y DO U WANT TO BE SOMETHING UR NOT OR EVER WILL BE, NO MATTER IF U DO GET A SEX CHANGE, OR CHANGE UR ID FROM F TO M. SH*T WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF U GO TO JAIL. UR STILL A FEMALE AT THE END OF THE DAY. IDK. I JUST HAD A LOT ON MY MIND AND I GUESS I GOT IT OUT ALL OUT IN ONE BREATH. LOL HOPEFULLY U CAN HELP ME OUT MISS SOULSTAR.


(Okay we are going to call this person "Tell em why your mad" lol. )

Tell em why your mad,
I agree I think its ridiculous when women refer to themselves as men. They say things like "chillin with my boyz" or call each other " my brother" etc. I am a lesbian and I love being a woman and loving other WOMEN. I agree 100 percent, if I wanted to date a man, I would date a man. Don't get me wrong I have dated "femmes" and "aggressives" and the thing I love most about both was that they were women and no matter how they dressed they were 100 percent women and embraced that. I think being a woman is the most beautiful thing on earth and I seriously don't understand how anyone could deny or not embrace that. I think allot of women that act like men or refer to themselves as men feel like they have something to prove. Its not about being a lesbian its about being dominate or in control. Its kind of retarded though, because everyone knows women hold all the power anyway.......

SoulStar.

10 comments:

  1. SO TURE... IM HATE WHEN PPL CALL ME BROTHER, DADDY, ETC B/C IM NOT A MAN. I LOVE BEING A WOMAN. PPL WHO KNOW ME KNOW I CARRY MYSELF AS A WOMAN. I MAY DRESS LIKE A MAN BUT IM NOT ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Honestly, my longest relationship was very similar to this. She was strictly "touch me not!" I hated every moment of it. I now refuse to get involved with someone who refuses to be touched "down there." True, I tend to like someone more aggressive than myself, however, it's not that hard to be more aggressive than me. Nonetheless, I don't want someone so dominant that there's no femininity. Nowadays the new trend (with some, not all) has become FTM and the "lesbian" identified women who chase them. In the community, it seems as if being aggressive is no longer enough as it is being ridiculed in "aggressive/aggressive" relationships. I refuse to call my partner daddy, my man, and any other name in the masculine. I love a woman who isn't afraid to take it off and expose their female gifts. Ok I'll stop now because I could go on for days and this is your blog. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... girls that don’t like to be touched, now that’s a whole other story. I dated a girl like that for about a week, she had a major issue with me even initiating the kiss. I knew we were going to have problems. That definitely sounds like control issues. Im not really familiar with the whole FTM trend, but i do have a friend that dates and FTM and she loves it. I personaly couldnt do it. But to each their own. I feel like if you were meant to be a man, you would have been born one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100%... I'm a LESBIAN b/c I like women and their "parts" meaning I like to touch those parts (among other things lol). I do prefer to date women that are more agressive than myself, but since when does aggressive mean manly?? I would feel cheated being in a reationship where I wasn't able to please my woman. Its just like those femmes who claim they don't "eat the box"... How the hell can u call yourself a lesbian?? That shit is beyond me... And how do those touch-me-nots get pleasure anyway??? Do they ever have an orgasm?? Someone please enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im dating a AG and she doesnt like being touched down there but thats her choice. I make up for that in different ways for her and she loves it. Certain things in the bedroom I dont like either that most would.Some ppl like bein tied up,anal, some like gangbangs and some ppl like bukkake's ( look it up ). In the bedroom i make sure she cums cause were not having sex just for me.And im addicted to sex so she gets it alll the time. Also I love AG's ... i love that role they play cause they are aggressive.I do know what you mean by they take it too far and consider themselves a "man." My girl knows that she is a girl but the way she dresses is what you would see a man wear but she knows what she is and doesnt deny it. Dating her isn't like dating a man, i feel like she is my soulmate and i love her with all my heart. I dated alot of men in my past and they don't even come close to what she has done for me. I love that role that we play... im the fem and she is more aggressive than me. Thats what turns me on about AG'S that they are more dominate than the fems, and i love that power. I call her daddy but its all fun and games, she didnt ask for me to call her that and sometimes i joke wit my fem friends and call them daddy too. Its all a joke but some really take it seriously. All im saying is everyone is different and certain ppl like dressing a certain way than others, some like their sex more kinky than others But!! everyone is different they like what they like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muffinsosweet. We arent talking about Aggressives that dress like men. We are talking about aggressives that think that they are men. I love aggressive women, I think that appearance is nothing when it comes to aggressive women. I myself appear femme in appearance but am very aggressive in nature, I have dated ultra femmes and I guess i have assumed the more dominate person in the relationship. But I wouldnt consider myself an aggressive. I love the tomboy look, but thats not for me or the matter at hand. What we are discussing is Females that refer to themselves as men. Women who take trying to be a man so far as to change sexes or take steroids to have a more masculine look. I agree everyone is different in the bedroom everyone has likes and dislikes. But I think its crazy when someone wants to please someone sexually but will not allow their partner to please them. I think this goes beyond likes and dislikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Women who identify as men and would prefer they did not posess the female organs.. i believe it is psychological... i even feel that for some it may be a mentality that they were born with as I know I was born gay, this was not a choice!This mentality may also stimulate form a dark childhood, molestation, insecurities and so on.. It's all individual, we cannot and should ever categorize people. People have similarities but there are great differences between everyone. I may be hypocritical at times because i streotype like a mofo, but i dont think we should judge these women, its their business & for us women who love being touched and love to touch , we just know not to subject ourselves to "they're lifestyle".. but for the record.. women are women period!.. how could you not want some "head"? idk.. i love being a women and the only thing i'd change is our monthly visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im re-reading my comment and i just wanted to add.. forgive me for all of my damn typos.. smh
    mdot31

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might be a AG but im not nor have i ever wanted to be, or ever desire to be a MAN..I was Born a woman for a reason, and honestly im so proud to be a woman because all the things i go thru on a daily basis and how i see how men act on a daily basis...NO WAY COULD I BE A MAN because most are waaaay to sensitive and babies...men COULDNT deal with what we deal with as women. I may dress like a man as well but dont call me a man, dont call me sir(hate that shit actually), and dont assume i want a penis because im a lesbian and love women thats just ignorant. Im an AG because thats who i am, and who i always been since i was 5yrs old.

    ShowNProve

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with this topic so i'll pass.

    ReplyDelete