Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Class and Less Ass.....


SOULSTAR I HAVE A FEW THINGS ON MY CHEST.... WHATS UP WITH THESE GIRLS COMING TO THE CLUB LOOKING A HOT MESS? IM TIRED OF SEEING GIRLS COMING TO THE CLUB WITH SNEAKERS ON. COME ON IF YOU DONT WEAR HEELS OKAY FINE PUT ON SOME NICE FLATS OR SOMETHING. IF I WAS A PROMOTER I WOULDNT LET ANY FEMMES IN THE CLUB WITHOUT HEELS. ALL SO IM TIRED OF GOING TO THESE WEBSITE LOOKING FOR MY PICTURES AND SEE SOME GIRLS BLACK ASS THAT LOOKS LIKE IT NEEDS SOME LOTION OR SOMETHING. SMH. DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE FAT CHICKS THINKING BELLY IS THE NEW CLEAVAGE IN THEIR PHOTOS. SMDH AT THESE GIRLS. IM NOT HATING ON ANY1 IM JUST SAYING U NEED TO CARRY URSELF MORE LIKE A LADY. IM ALSO TIRED OF THESE DAMN STRIPPERS THINKING STRIPPING IS A CAREER. I KNOW A LOT OF GIRLS DO IT TO PAY FOR SCHOOL AND THATS ALL GOOD. BUT DONT THINK THAT SHIT IS COOL. DONT THINK ITS OKAY TO GO AROUND THINKING ITS COOL TO SAY UR A STRIPPER WHEN PEOPLE ASK U WHAT U DO FOR A LIVING.. THATS JUST CRAZY. OH AND UR NOT A DANCER UR A STRIPPER... I JUST WANT BLACK WOMAN TO STEP THERE GAME UP. THE 1ST LADY IS A BLACK WOMAN LETS NOT LET HER BE THE LAST.

Well, I totally agree. I hate going to look at pictures of different parties and seeing Women looking a hot mess. Wearing lingerie to the club, or posing in crazy pictures, all the goodies showing or in some crazy sexual display. I think its trashy and just disgraceful. I think Black women are so beautiful and yet sometimes they appear in such an ugly light. I was looking on a few sites the other day and I saw regular party goers on bars dancing with underwear showing ass out on the bar and I’m thinking to myself, what the hell was going on in there? I’m sorry but I didn’t know stripping or dressing like strippers was the new trend. Just recently I went to a party and a group of girls came dressed completely in lace lingerie. I thought to myself, I didn’t know they were going to have strippers at this party. The bad thing is half these girls don’t even have the bodies to wear the things they put on. If you are going to walk out your house naked at least have the body to do it. Don’t come out and make me lose my appetite or buzz cuz you wanna look a hot damn mess. I don’t like to judge people, I know everyone has a story. But I feel like a lot of these girls just don’t respect themselves. I couldn’t imagine walking around naked and acting like a slut for attention. Do you ever notice that these girls are the same girls at all the parties, acting the same way and that they are always SUPER SINGLE? Why? Because no decent woman would be caught dead trying to wife up one of these girls. I mean by acting and dressing like a slut you are automatically downgrading yourself to a jump off…. (If anyone even wants to use you for that) It doesn’t make you look good, yes people are talking about you, but trust me it’s nothing you want to hear. Sometimes I wonder if these women are delusional? Then I wonder about the messed up friends that let them come out looking like this. Ladies those are not friends. I am all about strong, black, classy women. Real women know how to demand attention in a room, fully dressed and confident. What happened to saving something for the imagination? I think a lot of these ladies confuse sexy for slut. I also agree that stripping is not an answer for what do you do for a living? I understand that some women do it for various reasons, but I would just say that there are tons of other ways to make a living and still be respected, you just have to work a little harder.

4 comments:

  1. IM SO TIRED OF THE GIRLS COMING TO THE CLUB LOOKING A HOT MESS. PLZ LADIES WHEN COMING TO A GROWN AND SEXY EVENT DRESS GROWN AND SEXY NOT SLUTY. AND THE STRIPPERS, I DONT KNOW Y THEY THINK ITS CUTE TO GO AROUND SAYING THEY ARE STRIPPER ,B/C ITS NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These women kill me.. im addicted to reading other ppl in the lesbian worlds views and blogs.. reassuring myself that I'm not nutz for the way that I think!
    Women dress trashy because their homegirls are dead wrong or just as trashy.. you can be hood but do u really have to put it on display?? These nasty lookin chicks kill me with the self disrespect! There is no excuses for strippin sorry.. its my opinion and i really do not care who is offended. I have to pay my bills & pay for my education out of my own pocket just like anyone else but I bet you will never see me slide down any pole or wiggle in anyone's lap for a buck! yes you make fast & easy money but unless you move outta town you will always be known as " didnt she work at..." and thats not cute. Strippin is the non ambitious & lazy way out! anyone can get a job, even if you do not have your degree yet, you start from the bottom and work your way up & you will have a better appreciation for yourself! NO damn excuse..but then again smh @ me cuz i do enjoy going to watch them from time to time.
    mdot31

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say do and say what you feel. If you want to come out to the club with sneakers go right ahead, maybe they don't have no comfty shoes, and if you want to come to the club with you belly hanging out, I say go right ahead, do you and if you want to go around telling people your a stripper by all means do it. All God can judge you. forget what other people think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. F-THAT ANONYMOUS I THINK UR MISSING THE POINT IT SEEMS LIKE IT WENT RIGHT OVER UR HEAD>>> WAY OVER. ITS NOT ABOUT BEING JUDGED BY OTHER PPL ITS ABOUT HAVING SELF RESPECT! HELL NO ITS NOT COOL COMING TO THE CLUB WITH SNEAKERS NOT ONE OF MY GROWN & SEXY EVENT GET SOME DAMN FLATES. U GETTING CHARGED MORE FOR THAT. SMH. AGAIN BACK TO WOMAN HAVING SELF RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO STRIPPING AND THINKING THAT SH*T IS CUTE. THIS IS Y MEN THINK ITS OKAY TO DISRESPECT WOMAN CALL THEM OUT THERE NAME CALL THEM ONLY WHEN THEY WANT TO FUCK THEN LEAVE. U DONT PAY A HOE TO FUCK U PAY HER TO LEAVE...IF UR ONE OF THOSE GIRLS SITTING AROUND THINKING " DAMN Y I DONT HAVE A MAN/WOMAN". THAT RESPECTS ME? MAYBE U NEED TO GET SOME SELF RESPECT. IF U LISTEN TO MR/MS ANONYMOUS THATS THE FRIEND THAT WILL HAVE U OUT LOOKING LIKE SHIT AND NOT SAY ANYTHING.. NOT A REAL FRIEND AT ALL. REAL WOMAN THAT HAVE SELF RESPECT WILL AGREE WITH ME. THOSE THAT DISAGREE WELL I GUESS UR ONE OF THESE WOMAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. U KNOW THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS...

    ReplyDelete