Monday, August 10, 2009

Who am I?

Okay people..... Who is SoulStar? Well I am a very complex person, Party promoter, Single Mother, Lesbian, very outspoken and very laid back at the same time. Someone told me that I should be more honest in this section so here it is: I’m fun loving, extremely open minded, I’m a big flirt, a chatterbox, a goofball, I love to laugh out loud and if someone makes me laugh, I love to stay in their company. I can’t stay angry (not always a good thing) and people usually can’t stay angry with me. I love life, my beautiful son, God, my beautiful friends, my experience in life so far, poetry, music and animals. I Love hard and fall harder… But I have no regrets. better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. I believe everything happens for a reason and I’m content with the experiences in my life. They have made me the woman that I am today. I love living in the moment, I’m creative and I love expressing it whether thru poetry, or making clothing or accessories. I thrive for new experiences, those that open my eyes to new places, people and things and those experiences that help me learn more about myself on a daily basis. Right now my mind is a sponge and I’m ready to soak up the world…I guess I would say that I’m spiritual but not religious at all. I don’t like being put in a box in any way. I think that labels and religion limits you, so I try not to label any aspect of my life…. On the downside....I can be selfish at times, extremely selfish at others, I hold a lot inside and I'm not as verbal as others would like me to be when something bothers me, I'm the type of person that will tell you once that something bothers me, I may tell you twice but if nothing has changed by the third time, I will remove myself from the situation. I am very sarcastic (sometimes it’s cute and sometimes it hurts) I'm honest but sometimes brutally honest (not many people can handle that), I find that it’s hard for me to be true to myself and still please others (but I try to stay true to myself), I’m always late and I’m trying to work on it because I'm really getting tired of people complaining about it. Lol. I get bored easily, with everything, relationships and people are no exception. I might have slight ADD, lol. (It’s really not funny) My mind wanders, especially when I’m bored.(Some people are annoyed by this, mostly when they are talking to me) I am very passionate, sometimes too passionate, I let my passion take precedence over everything. I have no tolerance for bullshit and little tolerance for ignorance. I'm definitely a dreamer…. I have big dreams and sometimes I lack motivation. I want instant gratification and I have little patience. Money burns a hole in my pocket, I’m an emotional shopper. Oh and I love Makeup (eyeliners etc), Accessories and Weaves (although I haven’t had one in a little while) Some people don’t like it…. I don’t really care, I love changing my look according to my mood. I know I’m beautiful without all the extras, but I have fun with it……… ;)

My friends always come to me with thier problems and told me that I should start a blog or something. So here it is. I hope that you will send me your problems, issues, or vents and value my feedback and outlook on the situation as well. I basically have alot to say.... so im going to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment