Friday, August 14, 2009

Looking For Daddy????

QUESTION?...DO YOU THINK THAT THE REASON THERE ARE ALOT OF "FAST" LIL GIRLS OUT HERE IS DUE TO NO FATHER FIGURE? (JUST A QUESTION NOT MY OPINION)
TINA

Well Tina,
I myself grew up without my father around and I was never a “fast” girl. I don’t feel like its lack of a father figure, but lack of self esteem. I mean my mother always made sure that I knew who I was and that I valued my worth as a woman. She instilled great values in me at a very young age and nurtured them. My mother always made sure that I knew that I was special and that everyone didn’t deserve to possess something so special. (love my mommy) There are a lot of girls with so called “perfect” families, they have both their mother and father in the picture and they still seem to sleep with anyone who gives them a little attention. A lot of parents feel like if they feed and cloth their children they are doing their job as a parent. I feel like it’s a parents responsibility to instill certain values in their children, bring them up to be proud and to know that they are beautiful. It’s when parents neglect to instill these values that children run amuck. They are then influenced by other people who may or may not always have good intentions. I feel sorry for a lot of “fast “ girls, I feel like they act the way they do for attention, for affection and as crazy as it seems, for love. I’m mean seriously no one wants to be a hoe, they just want to fill a void and honestly I don’t feel like they know any other way. I feel like a lot of parents need to start being parents. I had my son at a young age myself, but I make sure that my son knows everything that I have learned from my life experiences. I know ultimately he will have to make decisions for himself but the best thing I can do is let him know the mistakes I have made and how he can do things better and to make sure and nurture values in him that will make him a strong, loving man. I mean our main job as parents is to instill strong values into our children, these are the seeds they need to grow into outstanding adults. If we fail to do that then there are so many negative influences that will grow like weeds and choke the life right out of our children. These values fill the voids that these girls are trying to fill, without them they will remain empty and seeking.

SoulStar

2 comments:

  1. SOUL BABY I AGREE WITH U. NOT ONLY THAT BUT SOME PARENTS THINK ITS CUTE TO LET THERE 5,6 - 10, 11 YEAR OLD GIRL ACT GROWN. IT BOTHERS ME WHEN I SEE LITTLE GIRLS WITH SHORT SHORTS OR SKIRTS WITH THEIR BUTT ALL OUT. SNAKING THEIR NECK EVERYTIME THEY TALK. IT STARTS OFF WITH THE PARENTS OR MOTHERS IF NO FATHER IS AROUND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, but some parents can't teach what they don't know. It a cycle that needs to be broken, the question now is, How?

    ReplyDelete