Monday, August 10, 2009

Solange new cut gets a thumbs up in my book


I don't care what others say, Solange is doing her damn thing with the short and natural cut. Big up to all my sistas confident enough to cut it all off. Ladies we all know the bonds our hair put on us.... sometimes you just have to free yourself from all the bullshit and start fresh. I'm loving it Solange, looks allot better than all the crazy lace fronts floating around.... maybe you should talk to Bey about getting rid of some of her cousin It wigs. Kudos to you babe.

4 comments:

  1. THE CUT LOOKS GOOD ON HER... SHE LOOKS A LOT LIKE HER SISTER NOW TO BE HONEST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it also, and I also love your blog

    xoxo gossipgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like the cut
    it really makes solo look like a bird
    the make up is on point but that girl needs some hair in her life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to make her move and just cut mine like that. I'm tired of visits to my hot ass salon. It looks great on her.

    ReplyDelete